Saturday, June 27, 2009

Ice Cream for Breakfast

Jared is the greatest. Yesterday evening I came down with either a nasty case of summer allergies or... some other demon plague that traded a wretched cough and headache for my voice. So this morning jared made blueberry pancakes with a raspberry, strawberry, blueberry sauce ...oh, and of course a scoop of ice cream on the side. ..and a tad bit of chocolate sauce next to that. ... :D All while I laid on the couch sipping tea and playing Mario Kart. I really ought to get sick more often.



Even Luda thought he'd lend a hand... Luda loves helping with dishes...


Jared really is wonderful with just about everything. For the most part, I feed little Ben and Jared takes care of the burping/diaper changing. I take care of putting food into Ben, Jared takes care of cleaning what comes out. Fair trade!? Jared even wakes up in the middle of the night with me to take care of the burping/changing duty...meaning I never have to get out of bed!

He's such a great dad so far. :)
Luda agrees...


And simply for your viewing pleasure.....(btw, for those of you wanting prints, if you click on the image it will enlarge, then do "save as" and I belieeeve...you will get the fullsize image... OR be patient, I am working on a shutterfly account and you may order prints via the world wide web (you know, the one invented by al gore...)).


3 comments:

Cycle Ninja said...

Two observations: First, you've got a blossoming cutie on your hands. Second, based on those photos, I really hope he doesn't inherit his father's legs. Sheesh...

Its dangerous business walking... said...

Jared has very nice legs! I love his legs!

anand jay said...

If he doesn't stop being cute soon, I might have to stop reading your blog. Because I can't stand his little cheeks and little puffy wrinkley eyes and his little mouth and fingers and toes and oh god, here i go.