Tuesday, May 12, 2009

And he told us of his life...

Well, then, good evening my dear friends. We have got approximately 3.5 weeks left...less than a month till liftoff! I can hardly believe it....but I must!...not because I have to, but because the empirical evidence says so, and as a scientist, I would be foolish to ignore the relevant data. I'm both eager and apprehensive. Ready...but not really. It's a paradoxical conundrum of esoteric madness.



In spite of that feeling, though, the whole process is really exciting. The anticipation is escalating exponentially with time until the function reaches its maximum value at a number of days that is wholly unknown to us but can be estimated to within about a month - June...sometime, probably earlier in the month, but...who knows? If we did, then nobody would be able to gamble on it.

It's amazing to see Kim's belly. I kind of wish there was a little see through window or something on the side so I could sneak a peek...kind of like a submarine...

1 comment:

Its dangerous business walking... said...

or like an oven... with a bun in it.... :/