Monday, December 15, 2008

What do you Call it?

A friend of mine recommended BabyCenter a while ago as a good "source" if you will.... It really has been a helpful and useful site. We've tracked what's "happening" by week, and it even has neat pictures of what things supposedly look like (although I think its all a lie...).



My butt Totally doesn't look like that. But, anyway! 15 weeks along, and this week it is apparently the size of an apple.

It has maybe been the most fun part, looking up what size it is, compared to some ... tangible object. In fact, in class, and around town, when talking about it, we refer to it as "apple" or as "lime" ...one week it was "shrimp" .......before those we dubbed it "parasite.".... that was when it was making me throw up, and stealing all of my energy. :)

I suppose the only Weird thing about naming it after food is that....well ...i Love apples. I eat a lot of apples. ....That seems weird.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

your child will forever be called a nickname, at least by me, anyway. don't think it will stop after he/she is born and we don't have babycenter.com telling us the current size...

Its dangerous business walking... said...

we'll have to make up new sizes....this month you are a "my-size barbie doll!!!"

Cycle Ninja said...

Thanks for the reminder...I left a bag of apples in my trunk overnight. Um, I think I'll let them thaw before biting one.